Wednesday, July 21, 2010

1 month ago...............

I really wonder sometimes where my mind has gone. I wrote in the last post that I was gonna write again a few days from then and it's been a full month. I never really thought I was that busy but I really am sometimes. The other "times" I'm being flat out lazy and just don't do anything that needs to be done. I'm weird.
So yeah. The past month has been quite interesting. I have been looking very forward to going on our trip to Hawaii. i am not going to write down when I am going in case some weirdo is reading this and wants to rob our house while we are gone. (I am so scared of that happening). Even still, I am so excited! It's going to be a second honeymoon for me and marty. Granted we still won't have everything we have ever wanted with it, what with the cost of it all, but we are trying to make it as special as possible. It has been (almost) 10 years since me and marty got married! 10 YEARS! It makes me feel good to say that cuz of all the haters that thought that it wouldn't last just because we were/are so young and didn't get married in the temple. Take that! Marty and I are going to make it till forever. He is so special to me and I love him more then anything in this world. He has given me the most beautiful kids on the planet and he treats me so well. I feel bad for him sometimes because he has to deal with my immaturity and weirdness (I know it's not a word, just deal with it) haha. I can be special sometimes but I treat him like he is the best man in the world....because, well....he is. Ok, enough mushy stuff.
I am going to do a naughty thing and steal something off a friends blog and post it here with my own answers because, dang it, i need something else to talk about. Here it is:
1. My favorite thing about this week has been: today I stuffed myself silly with the most unhealthiest things on the planet because it was one of those days where if I didn't have tons of chocolate someone was gonna get hurt. haha!
2. The weather this week has been: nice. It's been really hot, but I am loving the lightning and thunderstorms that have been popping up.
3. The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was: More camera stuff. Even though the memory card that we got failed in the middle of a photoshoot and we had to stop and get another one and do it all over again.
4. The last movie I saw was: Eclipse. I love the book series, but I am not loving the movies. Edward is so not sexy (I don't care what you think, he is NOT sexy!), Bella can't act and Taylor is hot but is 17 so we won't go there. But it was definitely better then the 1st and 2nd one. So that is a plus!
5. If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would: Snuggle up in the covers of my bed and sleep the day away. That's how tired I have been lately.
6. As a teenager I was: always the odd one out. I didn't have many friends, I was insecure, didn't have a life and I was loud.
7. I wish I could trade lives for the day with: Carrie Underwood. My dream growing up was to become a famous singer and Carrie has become my absolute favorite since she rose to the top. Granted my dream was shattered, stepped on, and crushed beyond all hope, and I have a new dream now, but I still love and miss singing my heart out to people.
Last but not least, let me post a picture of my gorgeous beyond belief daughter who I love taking pictures of because she keeps me in awe by how beautiful she is. (I would have more of Alex but he doesn't like having his picture taken as much so I go to the next available target)
Here ya go!

3 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful picture of Mikaila! I can't believe how old she is getting. I hope you have a fabulous time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well too late Rach cause I know the date you are going to Hawaii. hahaha SO I could rob ya blind if I wanted to. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she really is beautiful you know. hopefully ew can move back to utah within the next year or so so her and nikoy can be best friends... :) * our butt happy girls eh?* he he he

    ReplyDelete