Friday, May 14, 2010

Birthdays and CD's




















I am making a CD of music for my niece who is turning 7 next week. She is having a few of her friends over for a slumber party (the kid kind haha) and Mikaila gets to go over there and have fun for the night and tomorrow. I hope she has fun. She doesn't get to have many sleepovers or sleeping over at someone else's house because all her little friends are still too scared to stay with someone else for the night, so we are waiting until they are ready. I sometimes shudder at the music the kids now want to listen to. Demi, Selenda, Miranda, Miley are all good and I don't mind them so much but then you have the Jonas Brothers and the other little kid...whatshisface......Justin Bieber and it gets pretty pathetic. haha! So I am trying to choose kid tunes and having Mikaila help me choose. I hope my sister in law April can handle all those kids for the night. It's going to be crazy. I still don't know what to do for Mikaila's birthday coming up. Still trying to find something nice and cheap. :)
This weekend is going to be soo busy. Tomorrow I am going to do my friend Tricias bridal pictures and also taking some pics of another friend Wendi and her daughter. I am so excited! I hope they turn out good. On Sunday I am taking pics of my friend Jessica and going to church for a spotlight on myself. Apparently the new ward members need to know who I am since I never go anymore. I met my new visiting teacher the other day and she seems nice. She admitted that she is horrible at doing her visiting teaching and that is fine with me. Not that I don't want to know her but I am so busy that it's hard to catch me home at a good time. My other visiting teachers gave up with trying to reach me. I felt pretty bad. It's not something I have much control over though.
I am working hard on learning all I can about photography and using lots of volunteers to practice on. It sort of frustrating to see how many people are either starting their own photography here and those that have one all established. Utah is full of them! I hope I can make a little bit off of it even through all those other photographers. I just LOVE taking pictures of people and catching memories. And of course I LOVE being in front of the camera, I have since I was little. So crossing my fingers! Anyway, i hope you like the new blog. I changed my address and everything as kind of a security thing since I had heard about some people I don't want reading it looking around for it. Plus this makes it brand new and who doesn't like new things? Not me! I LOVE new things. See you sooner rather then later! BTW, the pictures on top are of my sister in law Carolyn. Just wanted to share.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I love new things, too! Good luck with the photography! Your pics are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics :) thanks again

    ReplyDelete