Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wednesday is Recipe Day!

I have decided to make myself more active in my blog world. One of the things I thought would be great to do, is to have a recipe day where I share one of my fav. recipes so other people can make them and see how good they are. It will keep my blogging and I can feel like a normal mommy instead of a working mommy who never has time to even cook anymore. Today's recipe is Banana Nut Bread. Enjoy! P.S. The kids are excited about school/dance to be over and looking forward to playing all day.

Banana Nut Bread

½ cup butter, softened

1 cup sugar

2 eggs

1 cup mashed bananas

¼ cup milk

1 tsp. lemon juice

1 3/4 cups flour

1 ½ tsp. baking powder

½ tsp. baking soda

¼ tsp. salt

½ cup chopped nuts (optional)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together butter and sugar. Add eggs and beat together. Add bananas, milk, and lemon juice. Add dry ingredients and nuts. Bake in an 8x4 inch loaf pan for 1 hr.


1 comment: