Thursday, September 16, 2010

Am I alive?

Why yes I am. I may not be active on here but I am still alive. haha! It is hard to blog when you are working full time, taking pictures every second that you can and taking care of kids, a house and a sexy hubby. ;) Since i am short on time I will just give you a little taste of ME! Enjoy!

1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten is: Sushi, it was nasty.

2. I wouldn't be caught dead eating: Caviar or bugs or the chocolate shake I had yesterday from Smash Burgers.

3. When I am 75 I will: be having wheelchair races with my hubby (not that I am going to need to be in the wheelchair, we are just going to use them for races hehe!

4. If I had to be named after a place I would want to be named: Kehei (sp?) Hawaii

5. My name is: If you don't know my name already then we need to talk

6. My all time favorite photo is: Me and martys engagement pic

7. If I could afford it I would: travel the world, pay off depts and get a house that is not falling apart

1. If I didn't have to work anymore I would: have an extremely clean & decorated house, because I get extremely bored!

2. My favorite thing about a vacation is: being somewhere quiet, without kids, where I can just relax and enjoy a different atmosphere.

3. When packing for a trip I: Pack way too much. I never know what I wanna wear, so basically my whole closet goes into my suitcase.

4. If I could go on a road trip with anyone (dead OR alive) I would choose: Marty of course, i can't be myself with anyone but him

5. My top 3 absolute travel essentials are 1) My Camera 2) Magazines are a must for me, gotta keep me occupied somehow. 3) My cell phone

No comments:

Post a Comment