Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Want some more?

I have started working full time. Don't know if I have written about this lately so i am gonna fill you in again....maybe. I hardly see my neighbors, my dogs, my ghetto yard or my wonderful kids 3/4 of the day. I miss being home a little more during the day but once we get all this dept paid off hopefully I can work less. I miss my kids so much. Why do they have to grow up? I don't want to just be sitting at home all day though. That's why I am hoping the photography biz is going to pick up by then and I can spend that time either taking pics or learning more about taking pics. I am LOVING taking people's pics and making these memories for people. Hi to all of you that I haven't seen in forever. Now read some more random thoughts that once again i got from my friends blog. haha! Thanks Courtney!

1. When I get a day to myself: I like to sleep in, stay in my pj's, eat whatever I want, take a nap and then just sit and read or go shopping.

2. High school was.... It was ok. I wish i was more mature and had more friends, but it was ok. I was able to meet my hubby and still got to hang out with my besties who I had so much fun laughing and having fun with.

3. A little dream I have is to: be successful. I want to do something that came only from me. I am not the smartest cookie in the package so I have to try extra hard to do what comes easily to most.

4. A big dream I have is to: be the best mom/wife in the world. My kids and hubby are the only things that really matter to me. I only want them to be happy. Also, I want a big house with a porch and a big yard where the kids can play.

5. If I could drive any car my pick would be: DODGE RAM TRUCK BABY!!!! Black please.

6. A time that I felt really and truly beautiful is: when my hair and makeup is perfect and when marty just can't stop staring at me.

7. Tomorrow I will: go to work as usual, then go to my sister in laws to see my babies Wyatt and Rilan, then come home and start it all over again.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachel, cool post! Thanks for sharing. I know what you mean about 'start it all over again.' Sometimes it's hard to get out of bed when you know what lies ahead.

    Good luck on the photography business! I enjoy seeing your updates on Facebook. Excellent work on bringing joy to many. Keep at it! : )

    DoyleSoft is up 32% on the year over last year... and there is still three months left. : )

    May the universe bring you: love, joy, success, and happiness.

    Tell your hunky Marty 'hi' for me.

    Take care.
    Brandon

    ReplyDelete