Thursday, November 11, 2010

Just a bit of info

Just a little bit of info to tide you over while I try to piece together 3 months worth of happenings. Wow. It's going to be fun ;). (Again, thank you Courtney)

1. I am soooo excited for Christmas! I love shopping for the kids and for myself. (I hate shopping for marty cuz I always get the wrong things then I am sad that he didn't get what he really wanted. So I make him shop for himself hehe)

2. I wish that I could eat whatever I want to eat without worrying about how much I am going to gain from it. It seems the older I get, the harder I have to try and keep the weight off. I hate calories and fat!

3. I like chocolate, photography, Mt. Dew, my family, my tattoo, money, doughnuts, people with a sense of humor, a good massage, losing weight, Target, babies, Vampire Diaries, Fettuccine, and laughing!!!

4. I can read faster then a smart college student.

5. I hope that one day I will have a black Ram truck, more money and a better house

6. I think that I have the greatest husband in the whole entire world, he always takes care of me while i'm sick , makes me laugh when I am sad, always holds my hand and never ever lets me down. (Totally stolen from Court. but it's exactly how I feel with marty so you get the idea)

7. I am terrified of being alone at night. The dark scares the crap out of me, and the small noises make me want to cry. (Especially after watching Paranormal Activity) haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment