Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Want some more?????

Well I saw this and I am bored at work so i am going to do it even though I haven't been "tagged". Here it is:

Four Shows I Watch:
1. Vampire Diaries!!!!!
2. House
3. Lie to me
4. Family Guy

Four Things I'm Passionate About:
1. Making sure my kids and hubby NEVER feel like they are not loved
2. Living my life the way I want to
3. Love
4. Being happy

Four Phrases I Say A Lot:
1. "I love you"
2. "Go stupid!!!!!" (to the stupid drivers when they fail to push the gas pedal like they should) haha!
3. "Seriously?"
4. "Dude!" :)

Four Things I've Learned from the Past:
1. Don't judge people just because they live differently then you
2. Live the way that makes you happy cuz being miserable is not acceptable
3. Stop worrying so much about people think of you
4. Learn from your mistakes and try to make it better

Four Places I Would Like to Go:
1. Australia
2. Cancun
3. New Zealand
4. Greece

Four Things I Did Yesterday:
1. went to work.
2. complained about work
3. came home and ran some errands
4. Made fun of my adorable daughter for falling asleep while listening to Christmas songs in her room (she has listened to it NONSTOP since I got it a few days ago.)

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
3. Losing weight
4. Next year and it's adventures!!

Four Things I Love About Winter:
1. The snow
2. Hoodies to cover my muffin top
3. watching marty get so so excited about doing doughnuts in the parking lots before going to work
4. Christmas

Four Things on My Wish List:
1. A flat screen tv
2. A new camera
3. For my kids and hubby to always be happy
4. To be skinny again

No comments:

Post a Comment