Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 11 – What’s in your makeup bag?

I actually have a ton of makeup! It may not seem like it cuz i rarely wear it. (Just don't see the point. The only people that see me are my coworkers and my kids and honestly I don't think they care what i look like.) I don't give myself that much time to get ready in the morning so I have just enough time to slap on some foundation and maybe some eyeliner, mascara and eyebrow color. But most days it's just the foundation that makes it. On special occasions i go all out and use everything there is out there, but that is few and far between so meh. haha! I probably should do more just cuz, but I have lost the will to care what people think of how I look...............sometimes. haha! So yeah that is my makeup "story".

No comments:

Post a Comment