Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 8 – A song to match your mood.

Yeah i know, I keep forgetting a couple days so I am just going to keep going with the order instead of trying to catch up and figure out where I should be. Ok so this one will be tough cuz there are so many songs for how I am feeling in a day. I go all over the place with my mood every day but i will try and pick the one that fits best. It's "Telephone" by Lady Gaga and Beyonce. Here is my favorite part of the song cuz it explains exactly how I feel sometimes at work when I just want the phone to stop ringing!!!

Stop callin', stop callin', I don' wanna think anymore
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor
Stop callin', stop callin', I don't wanna talk anymore
I left my head and my heart on the dance floor

Stop telephonin' me
(Stop telephonin' me)
I'm busy
(I'm busy)
Stop telephonin' me
(Stop telephonin' me)

No comments:

Post a Comment