Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 2 – Tell us about your job.

I work at a software company and people call in for help on either how to do something on their computer or to have the techs fix an error or problem. I am an operator. I take on average 200 calls a day and on busy days it's more like 300 calls. It is pretty stressful at times but a great job. It pays good, i love my coworkers, and I get to work with marty. I am very grateful for it......when i am not super stressed and just want to go home. haha! Sometimes we get extremely rude people call in that make your day go to hell and I really hate that and some people are really really dumb and make it hard to help them. But again, it's not too bad. So yeah. That is my job.

1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome job. Before we had kids, Lance and I both worked as software support techs at the same company, so we got to see each other all day. I loved it! Except, of course, when those nasty customers called...

    ReplyDelete