Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.

My idea of a perfect first date is the one that me and marty had on our first date. lol. We were going to the sweethearts dance and he came in a sexy tux and opened the door of the car for me (his moms van) and we went to Little Caesars to get a pizza (before they had the already made pizza waiting for you) and while we were waiting for it we went to the smiths next to it and got some pepperoni cuz I LOVE pepperoni by itself and we hung out for a couple minutes. Then we got our pizza and went to Purple Turtle to eat cuz our best friend worked there (Sherry!!!). After that we went to the dance and cuddled and danced all evening and when he took me home he kissed me! Oh yeah! I was in heaven. lol. The next morning he dropped off a heart shaped box of chocolates at my door. I think I fell in love right then. (I may have left out a few things but it's been 11 years so I can't remember everything:)) That's my idea of a perfect first date!

1 comment: