Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 7 – Your dream wedding.











My dream wedding is something I never got to have. I did get my dream hubby though! My dream wedding would be magical and beautiful. Lots of flowers, lots of nice dresses, lots of friends and family and LOTS of laughter and kisses. I don't really know how to describe it. I have never gotten the chance to really plan my dream wedding so i wouldn't know where to start. Our wedding in Aug. 2000 was small and simple. We didn't have a lot of money and didn't have many friends or family that approved of us getting married so young so we had maybe 40 people come. I had a beautiful dress, that in no way will I ever squeeze into again. My aunt did my hair and our colors were blue and white. We had a small cake with a mouse cake topper. (I was obsessed with animals then) haha! Here are some pics.

1 comment: