Friday, January 7, 2011

With that decided...........

Thanks to my wonderful friends who have made me realize the true intent of this blog and that it doesn't matter if you have no comments, I still want to keep it up cuz it's fun and I get to update whoever reads it on what is going on in life. Right now, I would call this week Hell Week. It has seriously been the hardest, most horrible week ever. It was year end at work and that means every single dentist office calls in for support which means endless calls, super stress and LONG wait times. It also means getting yelled at and insulted for hours from people who expect a professional but they cannot act like one. Added to that stress is me going on yet another diet and trying to be healthier and not eat things that are bad for my body so that leaves a whole lot of stuff out that I cannot eat like my precious Mt. Dew. I realize I have a serious addiction to it so i am going to think of it like alcohol addiction and not even let myself have some on the weekends. It is no more Dew for me. It's very very sad. But all the weight gain I have been dealing with and everything else it's getting to much to deal with and so I need to start taking control of life and make it better. I saw my dr. yesterday for advice and she is referring me to a dietitian. I just want to be healthy and actually feel good and have energy. It is really really hard and I just want to eat. I feel so hungry and I hate not having my fav foods. But it will be worth it. I feel so emotional though. I seem to cry constantly from everything coming at me at once and it's so overwhelming. i am hoping it slows down in all aspects so that i can finally chill. Marty is the best hubby though. All he has to do is give me one of his famous "marty hugs" as I like to call it and I feel instantly better. Everything is better with marty around. He just makes me so happy and he puts up with my weirdness and stubborn nature. Just seeing him makes me feel so much love I can't describe it. He is such a good guy. I feel so blessed to have him in my life every single day. I am very grateful for my kids too. They are the best and I love coming home to see them everyday after work and get big hugs and hear about their day. I don't know what I would do without them to entertain me. Ok, I will not mush anymore. Gotta take more calls..............sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Well chica don't deny yourself too much your favorite food. With all the diets I have been on they say it is a good thing to a have a day once a week where you can be a little more relaxed with what you eat so your not craving all the junk all the time. I don't think you should be so hard on yourself. I honestly think you look good. Everyone is always hardest on themselves but everyone else is seeing you differently. Plus when i come over when Vampire Diaries starts up again we will have to veg out a little bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you rachel! glad to see you sticking too it!

    ReplyDelete